Thursday 13 April 2017

MY REFLECTION TERM 1 WEEK 10

                                             MY REFLECTION 🍕

Writing: In writing this week we have been focus on smiles and metaphors to use in our writing to make more juicy sentences.We haven't done much yet but my favorite is probably smiles instead of metaphors doing and sharing our smiles and metaphors help's me a lot on my learning.

Maths: In maths we have been focusing on times tables and family facts.My time tables i'm kinda rusty i think i could focus a bit more  at home on my time tables i could work on my 4 and 7. With my family of facts at the start i didn't' get them but i started to get them and get them right  i love family of facts they are so fun.


Reading: In reading i am pretty good but i could work on it at home before it's bed. I like how we share between help's me get out of my comfort zone and because i'm a year 5 and i have a new classroom its really exiting but my reading could use a bit of work.

Spelling: In spelling i'm on list I and my goal is K which is two list apart. In spelling if I miss a word I can get muck up really fast and i could miss some words.At home i could help by getting my mum to test me on my list words and practice on my list ahead of me.

  




        

No comments:

Post a Comment